Friday, September 13, 2013

an untitled friday post


This is a fabulous picture of me for several reasons.  1) I am wearing my really dorky glasses.  John and I were practicing our song tonight while at church and the words on the CD cover are so stinkin' small I had trouble reading them and singing at the same time.  2) My hair.  I am not quite sure what to say about it.  In my defense, I worked all day in a very difficult environment.  I was tired and ended up putting it in a "bun" on my way out the door.  Because my hair is not long enough to stay in that fashion, it tends to stick up all over my head. 

Beautiful, I know. 

Anyway, after tonight I am definitely excited about singing this Sunday.  John is amazing.  As a person and a singer.  And as I previously shared with you, the song means so much to me.  That always makes it more fun!

I do not have much to share.  Between our entire household being sick, practice at church (every night) for Judgment House, and studying, I have been really busy. 

I did hear back from the agent in New York.  While she was very complimentary of my writing, she is not interested in publishing a devotional book.  Back to square one.  It doesn't really bother me.  Sure, I was a little disappointed.  However, I cannot think of anyone who signed with the FIRST agent they ever approached.  I will continue in my search. 

In the meantime, I have been rolling around a few new ideas in my head.  I won't share the details quite yet, but I am entertaining the thought of "co-writing" a children's book with JP.  I have two topics I would like to address, if I decide to do this.  One will obviously be adoption.  I will share the other in a future post.  It is a little more personal.  So, if you will, please add this to your prayer list.  It could be a lot of fun.

I hope everyone has a lovely Friday!  Check back with me on Monday!  HAPPY WEEKEND!



No comments: