Wednesday, September 25, 2013

wednesday

I have been pretty "heavy" with the posts lately.  On a much lighter note, I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited about seeing Florida Georgia Line in concert the first of November!! 


Somehow I have got to find a way to purchase these pretties so that I can wear them that night!  We'll see how that goes...

I am also BEYOND excited about...

THE PREMIER OF NCIS!!!  Although, I know that Ziva is leaving the show this season and I am pretty bummed about that.  It will be like losing a family member.  Plus, the chemistry between Ziva and Tony is part of the reason I watch the show.  I WANT THEM TO AT LEAST KISS!!  Goodness, help!!  My heart probably couldn't handle that anyway...

I hope you guys have a nice Wednesday!  I am hoping mine will be better than Monday and Tuesday.

No comments: