Monday, September 9, 2013

i want to be...

...  kind.
Compassionate
Loving
A good mother
A listener
Ambitious
Driven
Slow to anger
An exceptional student
forgiving
A friend
Trustworthy
Genuine
Patient
Honest
Intelligent
Educated
A good teacher
A good therapist
A published writer
A good daughter
A loving sister
Goal-oriented
godly
& STRONG.
 
 
 
I want to be all of these things.  I want to lay my head on my pillow each night and drift off to sleep confident that I did my very best in this life.  No regrets.  I want my trials to make me stronger and my successes to drive me harder.  When I am beat down, I will not give up.  When I am sad I will cry,  then I will dry my tears and move on.  When I fail, I will try again. When I fall I will get back up.  I will make the most of each day and appreciate the world around me.  I will spend more time outdoors and around town taking full advantage of what the city has to offer. I want to live my life in a way that will make my son proud. 
 
I just needed a visual reminder. 
 
HAPPY MONDAY, FRIENDS.

(Just because I am in a mood...)



 
 


No comments: