Thursday, September 26, 2013

it was the perfect day

 

It was long overdue.  A good day.  I needed a day to make up for the past week I have had.  Well, today did it.  It was perfect!

Don't get your hopes up.... pretty much all I did was watch a movie and enjoy a lazy day inside while the rain tapped quietly on the windows.  Perfect weather for a perfect day.  The only thing that would have made it better would have been a nap.  That didn't take place.  I was just too engrossed in the movie ( I guess ) to welcome sleep.  Maybe Friday...that's my next day off.  Tomorrow I get to teach at my old school.  I am super excited about that!  I love seeing my girls in the special ed department!

Now for a steamy topic.


The Voice.  Actually Adam Levine.  Oh my!  I am not one for facial hair, but have mercy!  My man was ROCKIN' a beard last night.  Be still my heart. 
 
And I have to say, while I like Cristina and Cee Lo (however you spell that), I am still mourning the fact that Usher and Shakira are not gracing the screen this season.  I have the largest crush on Usher and always have.  And for that matter, I have quite the girl-crush on Shakira.  It won't affect my ability to drool over  enjoy the show, it is just slightly disappointing.
 
 

Tony and Ziva.  LORD. HELP. ME.  It's hard enough to contain my excitement over the Voice.  Couple that with the return of NCIS, and it is almost too much for me to handle.  I have not yet come to terms with Ziva leaving the show.  I LOVED the preview for next week's show. Ziva's Farewell.  THEY ACTUALLY KISS!!  Whew.  Makes me sweat.  (Can you tell I have not been in a relationship in a while?)  It doesn't take much to make me happy!  LOL  This will MORE than do for now! 
 
 
Well, that's all for today, friends and family!  I hope that everyone has had the most wonderful day.  I sure did.  We all deserve that from time to time.  At the very least.  It's just a reminder that God is present and He is good. 
 
Even on rainy days.  

No comments: