Monday, September 16, 2013

judgment house


HAPPY MONDAY!  Or one might say, HAPPY day-after-my-birthday GUYS!!  In case you have not figured it out, JP and I are in the middle of a week long event at church called Judgment House.  It is really awesome and we are having a lot of fun!  Having said that, we are also very tired.  We began practicing a couple of months ago.  We are "angels" in the Heaven scene.  Please understand...this is the closest JP and I will ever get to being ANGELS here on earth. 




With school, teaching several days a week, and practice/JH every single night, I am pretty pooped.  Because of this, I am taking a week long break from blog world.  I will begin posting again ONE WEEK from today!

As always, thanks for your support!  I hope you all have an amazing week....  If it just really breaks your heart to be away from me for seven whole days, you can always find me on Facebook!  (Hahaha!) 




See ya soon!

(Btw, thanks for all of the birthday messages and texts and phone calls!  I had a great birthday!)

No comments: