Friday, October 25, 2013

i love... (friday favorites)

 To read, write, learn, study, educate

 To laugh with my son

To eat peanut butter pretzels
 
 To look at Kip Moore

To support Guatemalan adoption

To see how my other children have grown into such beautiful people
To see how much my baby has grown 
 
To spend time with my cousins
To ride roller coasters
 To walk around Furman

To be on the beach at Pawley's Island
 
To sit on the rocks at Jones Gap
 
To swing at the playground 
 
To hold these babies
To be a part of important events in my (extended) family's life
 
 
 
I spend a lot of time sharing my (broken) heart with you guys and not nearly enough time sharing how unbelievably blessed I am.  My mom and I were talking just this week about how blessed I am to have the best friends that I do.  I do not take that for granted.  I am fully aware that there are people all around me who are not fortunate enough to have ONE best friend, much less several! 
 


There is NO WAY in the world I could do life WITHOUT these girls.  We have literally been through life, death, heartache and laughter together...  And I look forward to living the rest of my life alongside them! 
 
Yes I do!!
 
...and my other sister and brother  (not the greatest picture, but the only recent one of us all four together.)
 
 
Obviously, in addition to my best friends and my sister and family, I am BEYOND blessed with a mom and a dad who support me through thick and thin.  And then some.  My mom is my number one best gal and my dad is my hero.  In more ways than one.
 
Believe it or not, I could go on.  I will stop for now...this is most probably boring to you.  It was very therapeutic for me, so it's worth every minute!
 
That's this week's Friday Favorites!  Have a super weekend!
 
 




1 comment:

theowensclan said...

Aww, this is the sweetest post ever! I love sharing this life with you!!! <3