Wednesday, October 2, 2013

ziva's farewell


OH. MY. LAWD.  This picture makes my heart race. 

I have been thinking of tonight's episode of NCIS all day long.  I just finished watching it.  While I cannot say that the ending disappointed me, I am not quite sure how I feel about it.  I may have to get back to you with my thoughts.  Seriously.  I am that torn.  What I will say, is the chemistry between Tony and Ziva is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  And yes, we did rewind the kiss.  Three times. 

I am not teaching tomorrow, so if you are looking for me, you might want to check the local airport.  I think I may spend the day there standing beside a plane.  You never know when the man of your dreams will appear and swoop you into a soft, slow, blinding kiss!

Can't a girl dream?

(WOW.  It's late. Time for Andrea to turn OFF her brain.)  Goodnight. 

No comments: