Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"Cott" and Kenzie

This is our niece, MacKenzie! She's 18 months old and BEAUTIFUL, as you can tell! We love her very much and she cannot wait for JP (bubba) to come home. She loves babies. I cannot wait to see the two of them together. She is extremely smart, so I hope she plans on teaching JP a few things. Wait a minute...she's also feisty....maybe I don't want that!! hehehehe They will probably be "double trouble!" Oh well, at least their cute, right!

"Cott and Anya" love you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrea,
Been sort of keeping up with your blog, my prayers are with you both.

In my own experience(with James), it's been tough, many tears, much joy too. As one doctor told me at the beginning of James' diagnosis, this is a journey, hang in there. I still don't know where this "journey" will take me but as I look behind, I see God's hands all over the place. For you both, God is weaving your life, so intricate that we may not know meaning until we stand in his presence.

For the time being, these words I live by...and goodness knows as a single mom with 2+James, I surely need comfort...

"Let the Lord have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking of you and watching everything that concerns you." 1 Peter 5:7