Tuesday, February 27, 2007

LIGHTS,CAMERA,ACTION!!

There were alot of pictures from the camera. I could not load them all onto the blog. These were a few of my favorites! I apologize for the size of some of them. I could not figure out how to enlarge them,(I'm still learning!)
What a dollbaby!!! I miss him so bad!! I will be posting some pictures of him and Gloria (his primary caregiver) tomorrow. I found out today that she is no longer at the children's home. It's bitter sweet for me. I am sad, because I know how much one on one attention he received from her. I am happy because I am confident that God is going to use this to pave the way for JP to come home. I will explain it tomorrow's post.

I talked with my caseworker today. She encouraged me alot by telling me that PGN has picked up lately. Families are getting out sooner now. She has not heard from our lawyer. We are praying that we re-entered last week!!














3 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! He's adorable!!!

Bekah said...

He is so cute. Those ones of him on the lawn chair are too cute. It looks so sunny and warm...I want to be there!

starzy18 said...

He is SO CUTE! He has that beautiful smile that makes your heart melt! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
Love, Rachael