Monday, February 12, 2007

Who's Your Daddy??

For the record, Scott is going to be a WONDERFUL daddy! He is such a wonderful husband and I love him so much!! I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life watching him with JP. I was blessed enough to get to see this first hand at Christmas when we went to Guatemala. He literally cried every time he touched JP. It was so sweet.

He also is going to have a few extra stars in his crown when he gets to Heaven for putting up with me. I know we are both going through this trial, but he stays "put together" for the most part. Me, on the other hand, I am a CRAZY WOMAN!! I have had a good day today. I have felt emotionally stable. Yesterday, however, on the way to church I cried and snapped at him every time he said something to me. Poor thing, he never knows what to say or do! He's so cute! I thank God for him EVERY DAY! JP has no idea how lucky he is.

Having said all of that, he does have a love for the PlayStation! In fact, if he ever pulls himself away from NCAA Football long enough to read this blog, he's gonna be embarrassed! Don't worry though, I don't see him sitting here anytime soon! ha! Just like this blog stuff has been my distraction, I suppose that is what that game is for him. We'll see how much he plays when our little man gets here!

Well, I am actually going to try and go to bed early. Hopefully I'll have another good day tomorrow. It's a day to day thing. I never know! I am also blessed to work with a group of women who are VERY supportive of me and my emotional instability---Thanks girls!!!

Good night!

2 comments:

LouLou said...

I felt like you were describing a day with my husband and me! I know I am being such a pain to live with. I feel so guilty sometimes worrying and fretting over the adoption, when I KNOW that God is in control. It doesn't change the fact that I miss my daughter so much I feel sick. I loved your post when you talked about how we are supposed to feel this way...we are their parents after all. I have faith that God will provide, and I also understand that I will miss her like crazy until we get her home!

Blessings to you,
Lou

Andrea said...

I cannot wait to see my hubby with K. It's one of things I allow myself to dream about. I will fall in love with my husband all over again the first time I see him hold K.