Saturday, February 3, 2007

Still waiting......

Hey everyone!!! I am so excited about this new blog. Until our adoption began I was TOTALLY computer illiterate! This blog is going to serve two purposes.....1) keep everyone up to date on our journey, 2) keep me busy so that I do not go any more insane!

As of now, we are still waiting to hear. Our case worker called the other day and told us that our lawyer STILL expects our case to come OUT at any time. We are praying! It did enter PGN completed. Meaning we had our court approval. Otherwise we would have been kicked out. We are very thankful for that. God answered that prayer! Thanks to all who are lifting up prayers on our behalf! We love you.

I will post JP's newest pics when I learn how!

Andrea<><

5 comments:

JulieMom101 said...

Hey! We're SO proud of you! No, not for learning to "blog" :-) but for trusting God through this whole process. You have both grown so much, and you have been an inspiration to those of us blessed enough to watch, wait and pray with you. We love you! Julie, Charlie, Jessie & Jonah

theowensclan said...

This is so exciting. I look forward to sharing in your joy when J.P. comes home. I feel blessed to be a part of this experience with you. It has helped me to see the face of God, everyday. God's work it truly being done through HIS plan.I am ALWAYS available to babysit. I love you, Kathi

Rebecca said...

Hi Andrea. Thanks for the message that you left on my blog. If you have been in PGN for 8 weeks with no kickout....I bet you will get OUT anytime now. How great would it be if we both got out next week!?! My agency is telling me that they think it will be next week. Well, I'm not going to hold my breath, but I am going to pray that it happens.

I love the pictures of your baby and his nursery. He is just adorable and you and your husband did a great job on the nursery. I will post some pictures of Zachary's nursery on my blog soon.

Take care and I'll be praying for you to get out of PGN soon too!!!

Rebecca

Veronica & Todd's Journey said...

Congrats on starting up the new blog. I see a comment from my dear friend Rebecca, she is wonderful. It looks like we entered PGN the same week. We went in 12/20, so we are starting week 7 with no previo's. What date did you enter?

Andrea said...

We entered somewhere around the 18/19th. We are not sure of the exact date. We received pre-approval on the 15th. Hopefully we'll all hear this coming week! Keep me posted!

Andrea<><