Monday, February 5, 2007

One more day down....?????? to go!

Happy Monday everyone!! I called our case worker this afternoon and found out that she still had not talked with our lawyer. She told me that she was going to call him today. Hopefully we'll hear SOMETHING/ANYTHING soon!!!! It's a good thing that I am on my way to the prayer room at church, because I need His strength today. I am ready for this whole thing to come to an end. I am very thankful that little JP is happy, healthy and safe! His eyes shine brighter in every new picture we get of him.

I did receive his February health report today. He gained two pounds. We're up to sixteen now. He also grew ONE WHOLE INCH!!!! Yippee---now we'll fit into three month old clothes! Just wait until he gets home and I feed him goldfish all the time. That'll change. Actually I'll first have to learn to share my goldfish! hehehehe

Everyone have a GREAT night. I will update more as I learn more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea! Your little boy is such a cutie. Maybe boyfriend potential for our Gabriella!haha. Just kidding. My husband isn't going to let her date. You nursery is decorated very nicely. Who's the baseball fan??? If my husband had his way, we would have our whole house decorated in 'Cubs' theme. Good thing I also have some say. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm new to the 'blog thing', too!

Andrea said...

My husband played baseball through high school/college and coaches ball now. JP doesn't have much of a chance w/ anything else!! just kidding.