Friday, January 25, 2008

I DID IT!!!!

Hey folks! I will write more later, but I DID IT!!! I left JP in his crib all night long! It was the hardest thing I've done with him so far. He screamed (a mad scream) for two hours straight. I stuck to my guns.....actually, I cried in my bed until he finally fell asleep at FOUR O'CLOCK this morning. But, that's okay. Progress! He woke up this morning and still loved me! YIPPEE!

We are hangin' with Kenzie tonight--I'm sure I'll post pictures later!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah Andrea! Good for you. I know you will get this sleeping thing under control. I can only imagine how much your heart breaks every night. You can do it!

Melissa

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Oh I remember those days - he will get it. In a couple months you'll probably have to remind me of that though :).
Erin

starzy18 said...

Yea! I know that it is so hard on you. He knows that you love him. I bet the hug in the morning was great! It will take time, but I am sure it will work out.