Saturday, January 12, 2008

A New Series

I am going to begin a new "series" of posts on my blog. It will be called the "Chronicles of Flesh Woman!" Who is Flesh Woman, you ask? Well, honestly, she resides in all of us! She is the woman that surfaces in our times of weakness. When we do not spend time with God on a consistent basis, she rules our day.

In an attempt to make it easy for you to recognize her when she appears, I will list just a few of her characteristics:

1) Sarcastic
2) selfish
3) quick to gossip
4) angry
5) proud
And those are only a few! Flesh Woman shows up at my house more often than I care to admit. Because we are all human and sinners, I know you have met her before. I thought it would be fun to share with you from time to time my experiences with her.
So, be on the look out!

1 comment:

starzy18 said...

I am definately going to enjoy this series! I know that I have all of those characteristics at times, probably some more than I should!