Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A much lighter note....

Greyson Thomas Crowe Jp checkin' him out!
JP kissing him! How sweet!

In light of everything that has taken place the past few days, it was nice to get away and enjoy some good news!! Our friend from work, Kim, had her baby boy! He is happy, healthy, and very very cute!! Kim is doing great.



JP liked to look at Greyson. However, he DID NOT like his mommy holding him!! It was too funny! It's hard for me to believe now that he was ever that small.



Congratulations, Kim and Kevin!

3 comments:

theowensclan said...

Look at him kissing that little baby. He must be ready to be a "big brother"!

Anne said...

Thanks for sharing the photos! He's beautiful! I can't wait to find Kim the perfect baby gift for her sweet boy...

Ashley said...

Hey. I am so sorry to hear about the child at work. I can't even imagine.
Also, I wanted to tell you that I was at Greyson's delivery. I was his baby nurse. Small world, huh? He is very cute and so is his mom.