Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow (Part One)

So that's a snowball! It's cold! The water coming out of the gutter is really cool!
Can I drink it, daddy?
Can someone help me put my glove back on?
Where did the water go?


Okay, it will take me at least two posts to put the pictures on here. My computer is slow uploading for whatever reason.....
Anyway, JP loved the snow. ABSOLUTELY ALL HE CARED ABOUT was the water dripping out of the gutter. He is too funny! I will post more later today. I hope everyone is having fun!

3 comments:

theowensclan said...

He is very observant to notice that gutter. I'm going outside RIGHT NOW to look and see what my gutters are doing! Did Sandy go outside?

starzy18 said...

I'm glad he loved the snow! Amazing he was more interested in the gutter. Did Sandy like the snow? Angel didn't, but Chico loved it! He was rolling around in it.

Andrea said...

We did not take her out today. She has not enjoyed it in the past. Glad ya'll are having fun.