Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some Cute Pics of JP and a Revelation.....












I am really excited about something I feel God leading me to do in the near future. I would appreciate all of your prayers! I will share the details when it's confirmed. It's in the area of ministry. NO....don't worry, co-workers!! It will NOT take the place of my job. It's something on the side. Now that I have you all wondering what in the world is going on, I'll leave it at that!


I hope you enjoy the spaghetti pics---it's his absolute favorite food, besides lo mien noodles. But we're going to have to stay away from those for a while....my nose is still sore! (No, Melissa..I do not need a swallow study!!he!) It's perfectly normal.

3 comments:

Anne said...

When I read your original post about the noodles, I too wondered, "Hmm... Does she need a swallow study?"

I wish I could remember what the world looked like before I knew everything I know now. :-)

theowensclan said...

Is there a hidden reference to your "secret mission" in the word "SOAR"? (Instead of sore!)

Jennifer said...

Tell me, tell me, tell me!!!