Monday, January 28, 2008

I Love This Little Guy!










Things are going pretty well here. As you can see on the sidebar, JP is still in his crib and crying less. He's even sleeping (almost) through the night! It is wonderful. We still have a lot of sleep to catch up on, but there is finally light at the end of the tunnel! Praise God......literally! I began praying over JP the other night. Why I've never done this before is beyond me. I've prayed FOR him before, but never OVER him. It's powerful!

5 comments:

Katie said...

So glad you are catching up on sleep !! JP is handsome as ever !!

starzy18 said...

rThe pictures are too cute! He seems to be getting bigger. Maybe it's just that I miss him so much! I'm glad that he is sleeping better. Great news!
I'll pray for a good night sleep tonight!

Aim said...

Wow, I cannot believe how big he looks. Cute pictures :)

demp5 said...

Precious, precious boy! Stick to your guns on the sleep issues. He will be just fine, and you will be a better mommy because you are getting some sleep. "Retraining" is the hardest, but you will all reap the benefits.

Jennifer said...

I'm proud of you! Won't be long before you have to go and wake him up!

By the way, do you think you could come and pray over Max? He's been getting up between 4 and 5. My prayers don't seem to be getting us anywhere! :)