Friday, January 13, 2012

back to normal

Well, thankfully, things seem to be back to normal in the Beam household! Scott is at work today and JP and I are hanging out at home. We both are out of school until Tuesday! WOOHOO!

Nothing too exciting is taking place. I'm not sure if I mentioned it in an earlier post, but my sister has a new job! She is very excited. It is a job that will allow her to move up and become very successful. We are all very proud of her! Preston continues to do well. TOO CUTE FOR WORDS, literally! We enjoy him so much...such a gift from God!

Scott is off on Monday as well, so we may go to a movie with JP. I still haven't used a Regal gift card I received at Christmas. Other than that, we have no real plans. I think it's pretty nice outside, (cold, but nice), so I will probably take JP somewhere just to get him OUT of the house! You can imagine how stir crazy he is from being inside most of the week.

Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I still have some pictures to post from the past few months. I promise I'll get to them. And hopefully I'll snap some new ones this weekend! Have a GREAT Friday!!

No comments: