Thursday, January 19, 2012

out of the archives

Seriously? Look at these two! How gorgeous...and look how tiny and chubby JP is! I could just pinch those cheeks!
I was looking through some of my old photos and I thought I'd share this one again. I love it! It's been a LOOONG day. I am really tired. I have some homework to do from class and I have a few things that I need to finish writing tonight. The house is so quiet. This is rapidly becoming my favorite part of the day. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE spending time with my men. There is just rarely a time in my day when there is no noise. Except now. All I hear are my fingers tapping away on the keys.
Heavenly.
As I sit here in my TENNESSEE snuggie, (yes, you heard me right!), I am able to clear my head from all of the clutter that has polluted it throughout the day.
I hope that all of you find a time during the day when you can be alone with your thoughts. It is very therapeutic.
Well, not too much is going on this weekend. Tomorrow, we will probably have our Family Fun Night. I still have a Regal gift card...maybe we'll see a movie. I am hoping that Saturday will be nice, I'd like to take JP on a picnic. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Friday!!

No comments: