Monday, January 16, 2012

our last day off...

You guys just hang with me while I play "catch up" with my pics. I normally do not post twice in one day! Our day began with a little water painting...the above book is really cool - it has paint on every page for you to cut out and use with each picture. REALLY neat!



We tried to wait on it to warm up before we went out, but that didn't happen....so, we headed out for a little scooter ride anyway!


We, of course, did have to park the scooter long enough to throw gumballs into the water.
Silly face!
Handsome face!


I LOVE this little guy!
JP thought it was so funny that the duck was beside our car. He wanted me to take a picture of it.
And this is my new favorite friend - my new laptop!!
This is where I spend a LOT of late nights writing. Thank you again, Santa!

Well, we go back to work tomorrow. UGH! It's not that I mind going back to work, really, it's just that I TOTALLY MIND getting up early. I am so sad about that. Tomorrow night, is my first night of my writing class. I am SO EXCITED!! My mom is going with me...that makes it even better!
I hope everyone had a nice long weekend. I will post again SOON!

No comments: