Tuesday, January 3, 2012

potato soup, pop tarts & cocoa pebbles

This is the potato soup that Scott ate for dinner.
These are the pop tarts that JP ate for dinner.
And this is the cereal I ate for dinner.
Pretty sad, huh?! I originally planned on soup for everyone, however, while I was making it I decided that I wasn't that hungry. So, this is what we ended up with. I guess the important thing is that we all sat down together and talked about our day. We enjoyed each other's company for about thirty minutes. It was nice. It is rare that we have JPs undivided attention for that long at one time! Ha! That's why our dinners are so important.
I hope everyone had a great day! Mine was uneventful. In my profession, that is a good thing! Trust me. We are pretty much functioning on auto-pilot around our house this week. It's so hard to get back into the swing of things when you haven't been in a routine for two weeks.
Oh well....I think there's only like 58 more days until Spring Break! Woohoo!

No comments: