Tuesday, January 10, 2012

good morning, stomach bug


The stomach bug came to visit us around 10:30 last night while JP was sleeping. I heard him coughing from the other room. When I went in to check on him...well, I won't gross you out with those details.
It's not fun to watch your kids when they're sick. I feel so bad for him. He is so sweet when he doesn't feel well. It brakes my heart, I wish it were me. This is actually JP's FIRST TIME EVER throwing up! You can imagine how lovely that was! Pile his OCD-"don't get me dirty" on top of that, and we were having a BLAST!
Oh well, it was only a matter of time. I know it's going around. I've had a few students out with it. I just pray that it doesn't make it's way throughout our house. I've been so excited about this FOUR DAY weekend coming up- I sure don't want everyone to be sick!

No comments: