Sunday, May 13, 2012

mother's day


 Dad cooking his famous breakfast for the mommies in the house

 JP and Preston helping


 Preston decided it was more fun to get into the trash

Yummy bacon, biscuits, sausage gravy and eggs
We are some BLESSED women!
I had the most wonderful Mother's Day.  It began with my son closing my bedroom door so that I could sleep until I woke up!  Any working mother knows how much this meant to me.  I think I slept in until 9:00!  WOW!  What a way to start a day.  Then, when I woke up, I called JP into my room.  He and Scott came in and wished me a Happy Mother's Day.  We walked over to mom and dad's about 9:30 where, as  you can see, dad had whipped up a big breakfast for everyone!
Scott helped set the table and served us our drinks.  JP, of course, had his pop tarts and yogurt.  Oh well.  Preston more than made up for what he didn't eat!
I hope that everyone had an amazing day.  It's such a blessing to be a MOM!

Click over to my devotional blog to read my "You Know You're a Mom..."  post!

No comments: