Wednesday, May 9, 2012

the lucky one


I want to see this movie so bad!  My sister and I have been trying to plan a night out for weeks in anticipation of this film.  Is it even out anymore??  I'm sure we'll end up watching it on NETFLIX or renting it from the RED BOX.  I would love to hear back from anyone who's been to see it.  I did read the book, but it's been a few years.  All I remember is really enjoying it. 


And Zac Efron, although I am just a tad bit older than him, is so HOT in this movie!  There, I said it and it's all you'll hear about that. 


Now, on to my next topic.  I have finally given in to the peer pressure around me and accepted the three books in the Hunger Games series.  I will begin reading the first book this weekend.  I have heard so much talk about this.  Almost as much as my beloved, Twilight.  I will definitely do a book review post when I am done with book one.


That's all for now.  Things have been quiet around our home tonight.   Thank goodness.  I do have a TON of cleaning to do around the house this weekend.  I simply do not have the energy for it when I get home from work.  I am so thankful for a husband that keeps up with the laundry.  If it weren't for that, we'd all be arrested for indecent exposure!

Nighty night.

No comments: