Why am I still awake? I have had a terrible day and tomorrow, unfortunately, is shaping up to look about the same. So, why am I still awake, you ask? Your guess is as good as mine. I suppose I am a glutton for punishment.
I cannot seem to get my brain to turn off. Didn't I JUST write an article on this very thing? Perhaps I should click back to my post from two days ago and re-read it. Although I am stressed to the MAX and I am having trouble drifting off to sleep, there are some great things in my world right now that I am very thankful for.
Allow me to list a few:
- I just sent off my 2nd query letter in an attempt to find an agent for my children's book. I am super excited about this project.
- I have been working on a 365 day devotional book. Today I felt God telling me to shorten it to a 40 or 60 day book and work towards getting it published sooner. This was FABULOUS news to me, because if you've ever tried to write a 365 day anything, it's no small task! If I go with the 40 day book, I am almost DONE. So, if you don't mind, join me in praying for God's guidance in this area.
- As of today, I have only 14 FULL days of school left!!!!!!!!! You know what that means....S.U.M.M.E.R is just around the corner! I can smell the chlorine water and can feel the sand in my toes. PRAISE GOD for summer!
- There are POSSIBLE changes coming in Scott's future regarding his career. Keep him in your prayers as well. He has several, rather large, opportunities he is pursuing.
- JP is sweeter than ever and wilder than ever all at the same time and I love every minute of every day that he is with me!
- My family is 100% grade A Griswold, but I love them to death and wouldn't trade the relationships I have with them for anything in this world. That includes my sister too! Thank you, God, for her life and for bringing her back around to us! We, as a family, are blessed beyond measure.
I guess that's all for now. It sure is therapeutic to write down all the good God has, or is, producing in your life. I encourage you to do the same. It tends to make the bad seem, well, not all that bad!