Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Zzzzzzz

I am so sleepy.


Why am I still awake?  I have had a terrible day and tomorrow, unfortunately, is shaping up to look about the same.  So, why am I still awake, you ask?  Your guess is as good as mine.  I suppose I am a glutton for punishment. 


I cannot seem to get my brain to turn off.  Didn't I JUST write an article on this very thing?  Perhaps I should click back to my post from two days ago and re-read it.  Although I am stressed to the MAX and I am having trouble drifting off to sleep, there are some great things in my world right now that I am very thankful for.


Allow me to list a few:

  • I just sent off my 2nd query letter in an attempt to find an agent for my children's book.  I am super excited about this project.
  • I have been working on a 365 day devotional book.  Today I felt God telling me to shorten it to a 40 or 60 day book and work towards getting it published sooner.  This was FABULOUS news to me, because if you've ever tried to write a 365 day anything, it's no small task!  If I go with the 40 day book, I am almost DONE.  So, if you don't mind, join me in praying for God's guidance in this area.
  • As of today, I have only 14 FULL days of school left!!!!!!!!!  You know what that means....S.U.M.M.E.R is just around the corner!  I can smell the chlorine water and can feel the sand in my toes.  PRAISE GOD for summer!
  • There are POSSIBLE changes coming in Scott's future regarding his career.  Keep him in your prayers as well.  He has several, rather large, opportunities he is pursuing.
  • JP is sweeter than ever and wilder than ever all at the same time and I love every minute of every day that he is with me!
  • My family is 100% grade A Griswold, but I love them to death and wouldn't trade the relationships I have with them for anything in this world.  That includes my sister too!  Thank you, God, for her life and for bringing her back around to us!  We, as a family, are blessed beyond measure.


I guess that's all for now.  It sure is therapeutic to write down all the good God has, or is, producing in your life.  I encourage you to do the same.  It tends to make the bad seem, well, not all that bad!

No comments: