Friday, May 4, 2012

the final pictures from the reception

 Bride dancing with her daddy..sweet.
 Speeding things up a bit.
 Mom and the groom burning up the dance floor...


 Bride and groom getting a little too funky, if you ask me!



 Due to the fact that this is a FAMILY blog, I am not able to tell you WHY the bride was cracking up at this point... *wink, wink*

 Decorating the car...

 And they're off!
The guests are left behind in a cloud of smoke.




To quote my favorite rabbit, That's All Folks! 


I hope that you guys enjoyed these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.  Everyone involved had such an awesome time.  For those of  you out there looking for a place to have your rehearsal dinner or reception, Stella's Southern Bistro and the Loom are top notch restaurants!




No comments: