Wednesday, August 28, 2013

busy bee

I knew that this week was going to be a busy one.  What I didn't realize is how unprepared I was for busy.  I am sitting here at my laptop blogging and catching up on some of my writing material while my medical textbook is sitting quietly waiting on me to open it's pages and begin to study for another test I have TOMORROW.  I really should jump on that!  The test will cover chapter two.  A very long and detailed chapter with lots and lots of information.  Information that I have yet to learn.

I blame this on my mom. (She reads my blog each morning, so this is fun!). 


I was not going to accept any teaching jobs this week because I am taking Tyler to Shriners each morning for therapy.  I got home today around lunchtime.  I had time to shred my "presentable" clothes, slip into some lounge clothes, pour a drink and settle on the couch with my book to study.  My phone rang.  It was mom telling me that a teacher had gotten sick at her school and she needed me to come in.  Work equals money, so I went!  I say all of that to say this... I can handle working.  I can handle going to school.  But, I am going to have to get more organized if I am going to be successful at BOTH!  I am working again tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully I will find a way to organize myself quickly.

JP seems to be doing well in school so far.  We were reading before bed tonight and I am so impressed with how far he has come.  Preston is doing well too.  He pretty much OWNS his little daycare.  He is definitely loved there and that makes us so happy.

We do not have too much going on this weekend and I am thankful for that.  It is always nice to have "down" time.  Sunday, we may be boating on Keowee, we'll see.  That is, as long as all of the Bulldogs have cleared the area! 

Well, that's all for tonight, folks.  I gotta hit the books before I hit the pillow.  HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

No comments: