Friday, August 23, 2013

it's the weekend y'all


I'm going to keep this post short and sweet.  TWICE, I repeat, TWICE I have typed out a very detailed post with a link attached in the body of writing.  And TWICE, I repeat, TWICE the link has NOT worked!!  So frustrating.  Because of this, I am not able to share with you the devotion I had planned. 

Another time.

I will admit, the weekends do not hold the same meaning for me anymore.  What the weekend DOES mean is, my girlfriends are not working!  We are going downtown for dinner tonight and I am super excited!  Stay tuned for pictures, because you KNOW I will take plenty!!


This is pretty much what my day looks like now.  My laptop and laundry.  In addition to studying for the first test in my Medical Language class, I have worked on my book this week.  I found an agent in New York that I am sending my manuscript to on Monday.   I have spent hours editing/proofreading and rewriting.  I am not complaining, though.  It has kept me busy. Say a little prayer, if you will.  I am anxious to move this thing along! 

Alright, I promised short and sweet.  There ya go!  I will no longer be posting to the blog on the weekends.  I hope everyone has a safe and exciting two days and I will see you on Monday!

No comments: