Sunday, August 18, 2013

downtown greenville ROCKS

According to my Cluster Map, you guys are from all over the place!   I am probably bias, but Greenville will always be one of my favorite places in the world! 

My family spends a lot of time downtown.  With restaurants, bands, outdoor movies and shops, there is SOMETHING for everyone.  Today, my mom and I took the boys to ride the Trolley. 





Preston and JP BOTH loved it.  And it was the perfect day.  We did get rained on a few times, but nothing too bad.  We attempted to eat at On the Roxx  on South Main Street.  We hiked all the way down there (while it was raining) to find out it was NOT open.  UGH.  I really wanna try that place....it looked nice!  We ended up at Cantinflas Mexican on Main.  Slightly over priced, in my opinion, but the food is really good. 




All in all it was a really nice day.  I have always LOVED Saturdays... of course, for me, every day is a Saturday now!

Tonight is FAMILY FUN NIGHT at our house.  JP has checked out the movie, E.T from the library and we are all watching it while eating Steaks, burgers and hot dogs on the grill.  YUMMY!


No comments: