Friday, August 30, 2013


Praise God for the weekend!!  And thank goodness for NO PLANS!  Yep, you heard me right... no plans!  That's two weekends in a row.  It feels so nice.  I spent all summer running around town AND the world at full speed.  I rarely came up to breathe.  And when I did, it was not for long.  It has been so nice to take advantage of some down time.  I don't mind telling you, I was a little apprehensive about resigning from my teaching position this year.  I went to substitute "training" and was lucky enough to get hired before the district stopped accepting applications.  But I have been concerned about whether or not I would work enough to make any money. 
 
Today I sit here laughing at myself because the district LITERALLY calls my phone three to four times a night.  And I usually get a few calls first thing each morning.  It is unreal.  I am so thankful.  I would like to teach two to three times a week. I certainly do not want to overdo it.  I want to leave plenty of time to study, read and write.  



The whole family has been camped out in the living room in front of the big screen tonight!  GO COCKS!!!  Football season is so exciting!  


 
 
We even get the littles involved... they love their Cocky!
 
 
 
Speaking of "the littles,"  NO school Monday!  I'll certainly have to plan some type of activity because the boys will be home all day and both will be ready to PLAY. 
 
 
 
That's all for tonight friends.  I hope that all of you have a nice, relaxing (long) weekend!  


No comments: