Tuesday, August 13, 2013

it is tuesday and i am a happy girl





Guess what??!!!  I have my laptop back!!  I am SO EXCITED I CANNOT STAND MYSELF!!  They keys feel SO GOOD underneath my fingertips!  I know that sounds cheesy but it's sort of like using someone else's Bible.  It is just not comfortable.  My sister has been so kind to let me use her laptop, but it has not been the same! 

Now I am HAPPY!

And I hope to be able to blog every day.  I have a notebook/journal filled with notes that I have jotted down at different times, whether it be out around town or at church.  There is always so much to say and not nearly enough time to say it.

Tonight (pictured above) JP, Andrew and I met Kerri downtown at Carolina Ale House for dinner.  It was awesome, as usual.  We did sit upstairs on the outside "porch" for the first time.  Loved it!  Of course, anyone who knows me, knows that I love just about everything about that place.  Afterwards we walked around town for a bit.  The weather was perfect.  And so were the boys. 

Tomorrow, teachers return to work in our school district.  I must say, I am not sad.  I am very thankful for this new road I am about to travel down.  Most of my anxiety has disappeared and I am truly excited.  I am sure, however, that I will be subbing a good bit. 

Well, I am going to cut this a bit short tonight.  I am in the middle of a Burn Notice marathon.  I am almost done with last season.  I have been playing catch up.  It is so addicting! 

HAPPY WEDNESDAY everyone!

Stay tuned for a movie review of Smurfs 2!

No comments: