Sunday, July 8, 2007

ATTENTION!!!! PRAYERS NEEDED!!!

HI ALL! EVERYTHING IS OKAY, I JUST HAVE A SPECIFIC PRAYER REQUEST!

OUR FLIGHT IS LEAVING FROM GC THIS SATURDAY, JULY 14TH. WE NEED TO BE ON IT!! IN ORDER FOR THAT TO HAPPEN, WE HAVE TO HAVE OUR EMBASSY APPOINTMENT NO LATER THAN THURSDAY SO THAT WE CAN PICK UP HIS VISA ON FRIDAY! WE ARE SCHEDULED TO RECEIVE OUR PINK SLIP TOMORROW OR TUESDAY.

NOW, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS PROCESS...THIS IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE. IF THINGS FOLLOWED THE NORMAL TIMELINE, OUR APPOINTMENT WOULD PROBABLY NOT BE FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR SO. WE ALL KNOW THAT GOD IS A GOD OF MIRACLES!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE JOIN ME IN ASKING GOD TO ALLOW US TO HAVE OUR APPOINTMENT BY THURSDAY!!! IT WILL TRULY TAKE HIM INTERVENING FOR THIS TO TAKE PLACE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYER SUPPORT!!! WE ARE SO ANXIOUS TO BRING THIS LITTLE MAN HOME!

8 comments:

LouLou said...

My dear Andrea,
You KNOW that NOTHING is impossible for the Lord!!!! I am praying that He will make Himself known to the embassy workers! You just need to start emailing the MINUTE you get the pink slip! I feel like they will change it with all your circumstances!

we love you!

starzy18 said...

We will pray for you! Lou is right! E-mail or call the Embassy. Tell them your circumstances! Yell at them, hehe. You guys have definately been in our thoughts and prayers. I love and miss you guys! Kiss JP for me!

Whitney said...

Lord,
Please bring this family home on Saturday! You created every infinite thing in the universe, and you control every detail of our lives. Be glorified in this situation!

Karen D. said...

I will be praying!!!

Mak said...

We have been there and done that with our daughter (also from Guatemala). God will provide!! It will be in His timing, which is always perfect!

Bekah said...

I will be praying....He can do this and we will pray for this miracle. Lord, please bring this family home Saturday!

Jami said...

Praying...praying...praying!!

DeAnna said...

I'll definitely keep praying I know the Lord can do miracles, I'll pray for exactly that for you!