Thursday, July 12, 2007

MY NEW FAVORITE COLOR IS PINK!!!!!

WE FINALLY HAVE PINK!!!!

I will give all of the details at a later time. Our appointment time is up in the air. We are trying to work a little "magic" with that! The official appointment on the pink is Tuesday July 23 at 7:45 in the morning. HOWEVER, we are hoping to be home before then!! Continue to pray!

We took JP to the doctor today. He received a clean bill of health and was cleared to leave the country. He does have bronchialitis, though. The doctor gave him an antibiotic for 7 days and then when we get home to the States, he will probably need a nebulizer (sp?) for a little while. Other than the coughing and congestion, he is very happy and healthy! We are taking our PINK slip to the doctor again in the morning and he will sign for him to leave!!! YIPPEE!!!

He has gained 2 lbs. He weighs 21 lbs. 6 oz ---He's gotten cuter...oh wait...he didn't say that, I did!! hehe

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!! IT'S BEEN A GOOD DAY!

13 comments:

Janet03 said...

Yeah!!!!! I am so happy for you! God is so good. I just know you'll be home before the 23rd. Hope he feels better. KG said today when we were looking at his pics, " oh he's so cute, I just can't wait to meet him."

Janet and KG

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

A big congratulations to you!!
Praying you get a quicker appointment.
JP weighs about the same as our Joseph!
Erin

Andrea said...

I CAN ASSURE YOU, JANET HE CANNOT WAIT TO MEET KG!! BESIDES, SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'LL BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE W/ HIM, RIGHT!!

Whitney said...

Praise God for PINK!

theowensclan said...

Praise the Lord! I am so glad to hear this news. I do hope the Embassy will see you sooner. The nebulizer is what Daniel and Brian used. I have three, so you won't need to get one of your own.

starzy18 said...

Yeah!!! I screamed when I read your post! I will pray for a quicker appointment date. I'm glad he gained weight, all that food you have been fedding him! Kiss JP for me!

starzy18 said...

Typo error, all the food you have been feeding him

Jennifer said...

That's great news! One step closer to bringing JP back to GreenVegas!!

keelstar said...

Congratulations on getting your PINK slip!!!! Now hopefully you'll be able to move your appointment up so you guys can come home!!! Blessings, Keely & Savannah

Stacie said...

Yea!!!!!!!! I am so super excited that you finally got pink! I have been praying for you guys! Hopefully they will give yall a quicker appt. time so you can bring that baby boy HOME!!

Keep us updated!
Stacie

Karen D. said...

Yea!!! Congrats on Pink! I hope that for your sakes, you can get it moved up!

Hugs!
Karen

Bekah said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats on PINK and continue to soak up every day that you are able to spend in Guatemala...I know it's got to be hard on the checkbook but like you said in your last post...what a blessing it is!

DeAnna said...

Yea!!! I'll continue to pray for a quicker appointment so you can get home sooner! Praise the Lord!