Saturday, July 28, 2007

UPDATE ON SCOTT

Hey everyone! I know that everyone is wondering what's going on with Scott. We actually got his blood results back yesterday and everything is normal. That's good news and bad news. Now, we are not sure why he has such a high fever all the time.

Monday the doctor is going to review his biopsy results from his neck biopsy and look at his CT scan of his throat and chest. We'll know about that then.

He has felt a little better lately. His fever has been coming late at night again, so during the day he's okay. Slow, but okay. We actually went to eat yesterday and to the mall to look for JP a floppy hat! We found one and it is SO CUTE!! I'll post a picture of that later!

Well, JP is sleeping. I better shower while I can! We are celebrating Tyler's birthday today--belated!

I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

theowensclan said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tyler. And I'm glad the blood work looked good. I'm keeping you all in my prayers for a good report from the CT scan.

Melissa said...

thanks for the update. I have been thinking of you guys.

Melissa

Jami said...

Poor Scott. I'll be praying for you both!