Tuesday, July 10, 2007

NO PINK SLIP

Well, our lawyer went to the Embassy at 5:00. They did not issue any PINK SLIPS today. We canceled our doctor's appointment for tomorrow. We rescheduled it for Thursday at 4:00. Unless there is a miracle, we will not make our flight Saturday.

Pray for us. The worst part is, George and Helen are leaving for the states on Tuesday of next week. Once they leave, we have no way to get anywhere or speak to anyone! She's been the one communicating w/ our lawyer. Our agency rep. is not very reliable.

Thanks for your prayers and support. I'll continue to keep you posted!

SPECIFIC PRAYER REQUESTS:

--finances (money only lasts so long here and there is no American bank!)
--JP to feel better
--a miracle
--pray that we will get a cheaper rate on a flight home when we can return. It's expensive to change flights

I firmly believe in specific prayer---THANKS SO MUCH!!

6 comments:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Andrea,
I'm so sorry you guys didn't get Pink today. We will pray specifically with you.
Praying for JP to feel better too.
Erin

LouLou said...

Andrea,
I believe that you all will be on an airplane home before Helen leaves! The last time I had to change my flight I got a cheaper rate and a $105 credit!!!! I know you are so ready to be home....3 weeks in GC is a LONG time! I am praying for you guys....What's wrong with JP?

Jami said...

Andrea - miracles do happen!! I'm praying for you!!

Andrea said...

Lou,

Nothing serious. He is just coughing through the night and runny nose. I think he needs an antibiotic. He's in good spirit's though!

Whitney said...

Praying, praying! It will be fabulous to see you all at home!

Karen D. said...

Andrea,
I believe in miracles! I will be praying!

Hugs!
Karen