Wednesday, July 11, 2007

JP IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!

This will not mean as much to you as it did to me, but little JP learned how to crawl away from me when I chase him!!! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. We were sitting in the living room and he began to crawl down the hallway...he's much braver than before!

Anyway, I said, "Joseph Pablo Beam, come here to me right now..." He started belly laughing and crawling as fast as his little legs would take him! I scooped him up and said, "GOTCHA!" He laughed so hard. As you can imagine, we repeated this for the next thirty minutes!

He is really starting to understand what we are saying to him! I was so excited! I will try and take pictures next time we play this little game!!!

UPDATE:

We are hoping to get our PINK slip once again today. JP's doctor's appointment is scheduled for tomorrow at 4:00. If we hear anything at all, I will make sure I post it. Tonight we are going to hang out with a couple of missionaries here. Their names are Josh and Casey. They are from the States. Josh is our friend, Terry's cousin---what a small world!

3 comments:

starzy18 said...

Sounds like a fun game! I'm so glad that you guys have bonded so well. We will pray for pink! Kiss JP for me

cathy lostraglio said...

HI GUYS,DONNIE AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU FOR THE PINK AND SAFE RETURN HOME SO THAT WE CAN ALL SHARE YOUR JOY WITH YOU.HE IS SO ADORABLE!! I WANT ONE TOO !!!

Karen D. said...

I have never met JP, but I tend to agree with you based on your stories and pictures! He is a cutie!!! I am praying for your Pink and Appt! You have been down there long enough! I know that you are ready to come home!!

Love and prayers,
Karen