Tuesday, July 10, 2007

UPDATE....

We spoke with our lawyer just now. He is going to (hopefully) pick up our PINK SLIP this afternoon. We have already made a Dr. appointment for in the morning because JP is not feeling too well.

If everything goes well, and we take him tomorrow, we will call the embassy and tell them that we have already had him checked out could we PLEASE come this week so we can make our flight!

It sounds like a good plan---just join us in asking God to allow it to happen!! NOTHING WOULD MAKE THIS NEW MOMMY HAPPIER!

5 comments:

starzy18 said...

I was just reading your last post! I'm glad that you will be getting the pink slip! YEA! I'm sorry that JP is not feeling well. I hope he gets to feeling better. I miss and love you guys!

Shelly said...

I've been following your blog for awhile. We got home with our son in June. He was at EN and we had the same attorney as you....

I have been praying for you guys!

Janet03 said...

I do hope I will be the dental hygienist that does his first cleaning!!!!!Love that cute smile of pretty teeth. Oh, and by the way he loves to stick his tongue out, I bet you're telling him all about Atomi to get him to do that. HAHA! Praying for JP to feel better and out of there soon!

LouLou said...

hey! is he going to the embassy dr. tomorrow? i hate that he is feeling bad.....let us know when the appt. is!

Whitney said...

Hey, you've got me convinced to give you an appt! Praying for you all!