Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Flight Home

These pictures loaded out of order---I'm not sure what happened. It could have been me. I am trying to keep up with WILDMAN and blog at the same time! It is obviously a learned skill!! Hopefully I'll get better. These were some pictures from the airplane and then the banner that was waiting on us when we arrived home (compliments of B.JAY!) We could not have asked for a better baby on the plane and a better party when we arrived home...those pictures to follow!!

We are still doing fine. Scott is still having some trouble. We are going to the doctor Tuesday and Wednesday for him----we would appreciate your prayers!









9 comments:

jajbs said...

Your little guy is ADORABLE!!!! I am so glad to see you home with him. God is sooooo faithful!

Amanda

Karen D. said...

Glad to see that you arrived home safely! You all look SO happy! I hope that Scott will be okay!

Hugs!
Karen

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Welcome home!! Looks like bliss. Glad to see everyone home - right where they should be.
He's precious!


Erin

Bekah said...

Welcome home!!! He is ADORABLE!!! Such a little doll!

Melissa said...

LOVE THE BANNER. That is awesome. The homecoming looked like so much fun. I would love to visit when things calm down. I will be thinking of Scott and I hope he gets better.-melissa

Kim said...

I'm glad you guys made it home. JP is just too adorable!!

theowensclan said...

I LOVE the pictures, especially the family one. You all look so happy. Scott is in our prayers. We love you.

starzy18 said...

I love the pictures! I will be praying for Scott. I will call you tomorrow so we can set up a time when I can visit before I leave Thursday.

><> My Journal <> said...

I am so happy for you and Scott. JP is so handsome. I love his big brown eyes. You and Scott deserve this more than anyone. I love y'all!
-Meagan C.