Monday, July 9, 2007

NO NEWS MONDAY

We did not hear from the Embassy today. I emailed them again. The division that issues the PINK SLIP has not received our file. They should get it tomorrow. I will be calling the lawyer/Embassy and whoever else I need to! Helen and George are coming home from Antigua tomorrow---she's my translator! hehe

Contiue to pray! We are growing more anxious by the day!

We went to our friend, Nathan's son's birthday party yesterday afternoon. There was a couple there who is related (somewhere down the line) to our friend, Terry. We are going to get together with them later in the week and hopefully go shopping in Antigua one more time. They have two young children, so it should be fun. Their youngest girl is 14 months--she and JP should have fun! DON'T WORRY ANNE PEARCE---it's nothing serious!

I will update again tomorrow and add pictures when I can! I hope everyone at home is doing well! We love you!

3 comments:

Rose said...

love the shoes! honestly, how cute is that! Let me know how antigua is. Did you feel safe etc. I would like to go when we come back.
What is with our embassy!!! geesh

Andrea said...

Roseann,

I felt completely safe in Antigua. However, we were with our friends who live here, but it was very nice. I would advise anyone to visit! It's beautiful and there is a lot of shopping!!! You can find cheap stuff in the market!

theowensclan said...

Andrea, I hope you hear something TODAY!! Everyone is hoping you'll be home this weekend.

Try to get a shirt or hat for J.P. in the market. Also, don't forget that window sticker for the car.