Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Everything's GREAT except...


We interrupt this blog for a very important message: This blog has been temporarily hi-jacked by T-Dub! For those of you who don't really have a clue who I am, I'm the guy that Scott blames for things that got him in trouble during his brief stint at blogging and I'm kind of the "big brother" in Andrea's life and I absolutely can't wait to corrupt---I mean, meet---J.P.! The reason I hi-jacked the blog temporarily is because the internet is down where they are in G-mala and if you are like me, when you don't hear any news on the day of their embassy appointment, you start to get a little anxious. It could just be the big brother in me coming out! Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone in Andrea's "blogland" know that everything went very smoothly yesterday and everyone is doing fine---other than Scott and J.P. both feeling a little under the weather. But I'm sure it's nothing that FINALLY BEING HOME won't be able to cure! So, everyone rest at ease and the Beams---all of them---will be coming home tomorrow! Now we return you to your regularly scheduled blog!

6 comments:

theowensclan said...

Terry, this is great!! Thank you so much for the update. Alot of people have been wondering, worrying and waiting for news about the appointment. It's going to be a great reunion! I love your picture. J.P., Andrea and Scott are so blessed to have you and your family in their life.

Whitney said...

Whhooo, was a little concerned, but praising God that all went well and things like FINALLY COMING HOME are on schedule!

Karen D. said...

Thanks T-Dub for filling us in! I was getting a little concerned! I can't wait to see their homecoming pics!!

starzy18 said...

Terry, you are too funny! Thanks for the update! We were all starting to wonder what was going on. I'm so excited to finally meet that little man!

Natalie said...

Hey you guys...have a fabulous homecoming!!!! I'm SO happy for you! And I feel so blessed to have met you! You are a wonderful and faithful family.

Uncle Doug / Aunt Sandra said...

Well, Jack called about 45 minutes to one hour ago and said that "HE HAD THE CUTEST GRANDSON YOU HAD EVER SEEN"! Right then, I knew JP was safe and did not look anything like Jack! Thank you Lord!!!
He said they had already been through customs and were waiting on two pieces of luggage and then would be on their way. Pray for their safe travel and we'll see ya'll tonight.
Uncle Doug