Friday, July 6, 2007

MY LIFE IS FOREVER "CHANGED"


OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, what was God thinking when he invented baby poop?!!! Now as most of you know, I have no colon because of Crohn's disease. But NOTHING I have ever "done" compares to what is inside this diaper!!!!! JP is truly my boy!!! And while we're on this subject, my best friend's son, Taylor, likes to refer to smelly air coming from the hind-end area as "barking spiders". Well, Taylor, you'll be happy to know that noone on the face of the globe has more "barking spiders"than JP. And apparently he loves to make them when he is on daddy's lap!!!! Back to the original point, while changing my first diaper, the phrase "Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?" rang in my ears as I held back the throw up!!!! Enough said!!!

PS-- My blog fans have cried many tears and wondered what happened to Scott, the best blog author to come along in the past 3 weeks. Truth is, like many great authors of our day, I was selfish. I wanted to go out in the prime of my career! So, no male-patterned baldness! Sorry ladies!

7 comments:

theowensclan said...

Funny, funny, funny!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

My husband and I are cracking up!!! Thanks for the laugh.

Looks like JP and Dad have identical personalities. Silly! silly! silly! :-)

Karen D. said...

Too funny!!!!

Andrea, you are in for a wild ride with JP and his Daddy!!!!

starzy18 said...

Too funny! I might have to say I would take this post over the male patterned baldness. The pictures are what did me in!

DeAnna said...

LOL! Too funny! My brother in law uses the same "barking spiders" with his kids. :) I agree with "karen d's" post above -- looks like you are going to have fun with your 2 guys Andrea. :)

LouLou said...

Scott,
Andrew and I are laying here just laughing at you!!!!! You are a mess!!!

GagaofKenzie&JP said...

I can't believe that little JP rivals his old man! All I can say is Payback is Sweet! Gaga and Bop can't wait to meet our little man. We love you all and are counting the minutes till you are home. We love you and miss you all. God is the God of miracles!