Sunday, July 1, 2007

SUNDAY IN GUATEMALA

WE HAVE HAD A GOOD DAY TODAY. WE WENT TO AN ENGLISH SPEAKING CHURCH AND THEN TO A SPANISH SPEAKING CHURCH. SCOTT AND I ACTUALLY SANG IN THE SPANISH SERVICE....I'M SURE THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE SONG, BUT IT WAS FUN!

HOPEFULLY GOD IS SETTING SOMETHING UP FOR US....THE MAN WHO SPOKE WORKS FOR THE US EMBASSY HERE....NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE CORNERED HIM!!!! HEHEHE HE GAVE SCOTT HIS CARD AND TOLD US TO CALL HIM. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. WE ARE MEETING WITH THE LAWYER LATER TOMORROW AFTERNOON TO PICK UP THE PASSPORT! CONTINUE TO PRAY THAT WE ARE SUBMITTED ON TUESDAY!! WE HAVE ALSO HEARD THROUGH SEVERAL GRAPEVINES THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF OPEN APPOINTMENTS THIS WEEK AT THE EMBASSY B/C THERE ARE NO HOTEL ROOMS AVAILABLE, SO FAMILIES ARE HAVING TO MOVE THEIR APPOINTMENTS TO ANOTHER TIME.

WELL, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW...A LITTLE MAN IS IN MY LAP AND WON'T ALLOW ME TO TYPE ANYMORE! I'LL LET HIM POST SOMETHING...

Y UKJUUBYBTYNM;NMKLJKBVH GF HJH NJIHJBGJBGJBJ BH BYBN B V B....THAT'S JOSEPH PABLO SENDING HIS LOVE. HE'S LAUGHING AS HE'S TYPING!! HEHEHE

5 comments:

starzy18 said...

JP is soooo cute! He's already showing what a genius he is! I'm glad that you guys cornered the man! He needs to know that it's time for your appointment! Keep us updated! I miss you guys! Kiss JP for me!

theowensclan said...

Wow Andrea!! That sounds like possibly great news. I hope you get to come home maybe this week. I know 'yall must be ready to be back. I imagine the church services were beautiful. They may not have understood your words, but I'm sure they understood your heart. We miss you!

DeAnna said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that that he was typing and giggling on your lap. I agree with the above post that I'm sure they understood your heart even if they couldn't understand the words as you sang. Hope you get to come home soon!

Rose said...

Hope everythoing works out for you! how cool to be able to go to church while you are there! love the typing JP! Roseann

Whitney said...

Sounds like a great day to worship with believers in two languages! Praying for a quick appt for you all!