Tuesday, March 27, 2007

CORRECTION

After being "gently" reminded today at work, I have to give credit where credit is due. Somehow I have led you all to believe that I began taking Excedrin Tension Headache medicine all on my own. NOTHING could be further from the truth. My DEAR FRIEND, Angela introduced it to me. I would like to think that she did so because she loves me and wants to see me get some much needed relief. The truth is that she got really tired of watching me roll my neck around, as if I was having a seizure, in class rather than working! I took her expert advice and bought the bottle you see here. EVERYONE NEEDS A FRIEND LIKE ANGELA!

This is Angela to my left in the pink! If you haven't figured it out yet, she threatened me to write a post about her. So, Ange, here it is! Enjoy your night and do not call me at MIDNIGHT when you read this----if you feel like you HAVE to talk with someone, call Nancy!

1 comment:

starzy18 said...

Thank you for posting this! You made me laugh, a much needed laugh!Definately call Nancy! :)