Monday, March 26, 2007

Recipe for Mothers Waiting on Their Children

Those who know me will tell you that I do not like to cook. I am not crafty in the kitchen! HOWEVER! I actually made up my own recipe tonight! This recipe is dedicated to all of my friends waiting on their children to come home from Guatemala. Although ANYONE can benefit from these goods!! It's healthy, and good for your soul. ENJOY!!






1 HOT bubble bath + 1 bottle Excedrin Tension Headache Medicine + 1 bottle cold water + 1 good book = HEAVEN!!



6 comments:

Jami said...

Hi Andrea -

I love your recipe...I'm going to have to try that!! JP is adorable. I'm so sorry to hear you got kicked out again...that has to be heartbreaking. We are just about to enter PGN. I'll be praying for you and following the rest of your journey!

Jami
www.hudsonsstory.blogspot.com

LouLou said...

I just got out of my hot bath!!! I don't have Excedrin, but I do have a diet coke waiting beside my bed. You are the most inspiring person I think I have ever met. Nothing gets the best of you. You don't know how you keep me going sometimes.

Love to you,
Lou

Andrea said...

I take NO credit, but thank you! You are a good friend! <><

Andrea said...

Boy, could I use that recipe tonight! The book I am reading now makes me think of you- it's called Ordinary Women, Extraordinary God. It's really touched my heart- every day women doing extraordinary things for God. Reminds me of the "Heart of Mary" post you did awhile back. I think you would really enjoy it.

jajbs said...

After the week I have had, I really needed your recipe! Why is it that a hot bath and a good book always makes things better?

Amanda

Rose said...

I'm taking you up on that prescription. I love a hot bath and I bought a good book today. It was funny when I read your blog and that was exactly what I was going to do tonight! see ya later bloggers, my bath is calling me!
BTW: thanks for your comments...they are always so good. Rose