Friday, March 2, 2007

PGN, PGN, We're in PGN!!!!!!















Praise God!! Our case worker told me today that we were back in PGN. She has not spoken directly with the lawyer, so she is unsure of the exact date. It could have gone back in as early as two weeks ago! That's my prayer anyway. I am just thankful we're in again!! Everyone please join us in praying that the Lord will allow us to come out SOONER than eight weeks. I NEED him here BEFORE Mother's Day!










I also received his March health report and eleven new pics! I will post them soon. I have to take them to WalMart and have them put on a CD. Hopefully I will get there sometime tomorrow. We have little MacKenzie tonight and tomorrow, so we're busy! The pictures are the best yet! I am excited for everyone to see them. Until then, enjoy our MacKenzie pictures! We're having lots of fun with her!

5 comments:

starzy18 said...

I am so excited about this great news! I can't wait to see the new pictures! Love, Rachael

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! That's so wonderful!!!! I know it will be a great weekend with that on your mind. We'll be praying he's home BEFORE Mother's Day!!

Andrea said...

Yahoo! That's GREAT news! And pictures to boot! Can't wait to see them. SO happy for you!!

Bekah said...

Congratulations!! Awesome news!

LouLou said...

Andrea,
I have chill bumps..........PGN!!!! That little boy will be home soon!

PRAISE THE LORD!