Monday, March 19, 2007

It was no different than any other afternoon. I came straight home from work. I made a B-line to the computer and checked out all of my blogs. There was nothing on T.V that I wanted to watch. The house was very quiet. I was not expecting Scott home until after 6:00. I was bored. I did not see it coming. I had done great all day. No emotional breakdowns or anything!! I was completely caught off guard by what happened.

Now before you go any further, let me remind you that it is WRONG to judge. When the following pictures are revealed, I am certain that my home study will be revoked. I will, once again, have to go through the SLED procedures and background checks. Only this time, I am sure that I will not pass! I will be forced to come to the harsh realization that I am CRAZY! I am DESPERATE! I want JP home so bad that I have turned into this person that I am not familiar with. I would like to thank all of you, once again, for all of your love and support. When my husband gets home, or one of my family members sees this post, they will surely commit me to Marshall Pickens (the local mental health facility.) It's been real while it's lasted. All good things must come to an end! At least it ended with cute pictures!



























4 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL. That is too funny. What a good puppy. I am glad you are able to find humor during this process. The Boppy picture is my favorite.- Melissa

Jennifer said...

All I can say is....I'm sure glad Max moved to another class and got away from that crazy teacher!! :)

By the way, I'm officially one of your blog "stalkers."

LouLou said...

Oh Andrea, I am laughing out loud. You don't know how badly I needed this!!! Do you think my 10 and 12 year old boys would mind if I put them in pink dresses and made them try out AP's crib??? Just a thought.

Hugs and love to you! I love you, and I've never even met you! :)

Rose said...

Hope the dog wasn't too traumatized!! LOL.....too funny
Roseann