Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday

My sweet husband is home sick today. I came home to be with him. It is either a virus or food poisoning. YUK!! We'll see.

My good friend, Shannon, is a high school Spanish teacher. She and her husband left yesterday to fly to Spain for spring break. They are going on a 10 day tour with a group of her students. When they got to the airport in Charlotte, they were put in to groups that they will tour with for the 10 days. One of the ladies in their group introduced herself and said that she was an international adoption lawyer. Shannon said that chills went down her spine. She began talking to this lady about our case. The lady doesn't know if she knows our lawyer or not, but she wanted me to email her. She wants to talk with me more. She told Shannon that she would do anything to help us if she could. I have already emailed her!

I thought this was cool! You all know that I do not believe in coincidences. For whatever reason, I know that God has put this person in their path. Maybe she knows my lawyer. Maybe she can check on our case. Maybe she will just be able to encourage me the rest of the way. Who knows! I do want to thank God and make sure that I acknowledge that this is something He is doing! I give Him all the glory for it! We'll hang on, wait and see what happens!

3 comments:

LouLou said...

That was no coincidence! Did I spell that right?? Anyway, God has put that person in your life for SOME reason, and I can't wait to find out what it is!

Bekah said...

Andrea that is awesome! I also can't wait to find out how the Lord is going to use this woman. That's such a blessing!

Lori said...

Wow!! God is so amazing and incredible in how He works!!! Can't wait to see His purpose in this union!!