Thursday, March 22, 2007

We've Hired an Interpreter For JP

I know! I know! JP will not be talking when he arrives! He will not be speaking in English, much less Spanish. However, Scott and I discussed it and decided that for the first 7 or 8 months of his little life, all he has heard is Spanish. So, we have found an interpreter. Her name is Keli Grace. She is blonde, beautiful, and very smart! She has been "speaking" Spanish for about a year now. She has been a faithful follower of my blog and is very anxious for JP to arrive! She is the perfect candidate!

So, without further ado......KELI GRACE!!














Now, for those of you who do not know Keli Grace---she is actually a student at the Meyer Center where I work. She is in the kindergarten classroom. I was one of her teachers when she was a little baby! She has grown up since then. She LOVES to talk and NEVER meets a stranger. Over the past year, her new "thing" has been to talk in Spanish to people. No one understands a word she is saying, but that doesn't stop her. In fact, one time Scott and I ran in to her at a restaurant. I introduced her to the friends we were with at the time. I asked her to talk to them in Spanish. BOY DID SHE!! She went on and on and on. When she was done she looked up at me and said, "What'd I just say?" ha! I thought it would be cute to devote a post to her. She and her mom keep up with our journey and Keli Grace gets a kick out of the pictures.
Well, KG, here are some of you! I hope you enjoy them! I am ready for JP to get here so that someone will FINALLY understand what you've been saying all this time! I love you!





1 comment:

Bekah said...

Keli Grace you are awesome! Teach me to speak Spanish!