Thursday, March 1, 2007

Post From the Birthday Boy! (I had NOTHING to do with this!)

Those of you who know my husband will understand this! Those of you who don't, all I can do is apologize for taking up space on my blog!

Scott's FAVORITE birthday gift was this Colt's mini helmet. It was from me, Sandi (the dog,) and JP!

He asked me to post the rest of his helmets b/c he thought everyone in the cyberworld would enjoy looking at them. I'm sure you do. Let's humor him!

This is the famous GAMECOCK helmet! It speaks for itself.
Scott began collecting Pro helmets three years ago.













This is his collection of the ACC and SEC college helmets. Impressed? I thought so! Scott gave me permission to tell you that if, when reviewing his Pro collection, you feel led to purchase any of the ones he is missing---feel free. He is graciously accepting belated birthday gifts!
Thank you for everyone who called, wrote, and wished him a Happy Birthday! It was a good day!






No comments: